IABS-EUROPE (IABS-EU) was launched on May 16, 2014. IABS-EU is an association governed by the French law of July 1st, 1901 and the « Decret » of August 16th, 1901.
The primary objective of the IABS-EU Affiliate is to support the mission and projects of IABS and to enhance its image within Europe.
IABS-EU will contribute to scientific and medical advancement of biologicals, by facilitating communication among those who develop, produce and regulate biological products for human and animal health. More specifically, it will focus on issues concerning the regulation and standardization of biological products that are intended for market use.
IABS-EU organizational structure and Statutes parallel that of IABS.
The Board members are:
- GAY Cyril USA.
- GUILMEAU Vincent France. treasurer
- HOOGENDOORN Karin (The Netherlands), vice president
- JUNGBAECK Carmen (Germany).secretary
- TROUVIN Jean-Hugues (France). president
- Organization of scientific events and publication of summaries of these events
- Promotion of uniform methods for establishing quality biological products.
- Integrate European consortia.
- Encourage publication of articles from European scientists in our journal, Biologicals
BECOME AN IABS-EU MEMBER
To support the mission of IABS-EU, you may become a member in registering to IABS