Persons interested in the field of Biologicals can become individual members of IABS. Members pay annual dues which are assessed the beginning of each calendar year. As a condition of their registration attendees of IABS conferences are granted free membership for the remainder of the calendar year after which dues are reassessed if the individual wishes to remain a member.
- Affiliations with a global community of recognized experts
- Reduced registration fees for IABS scientific events
- Exclusive access to archived information from scientific events (library of speaker presentations, conclusions and recommendations)
- Reduced fees for a subscription to the journal Biologicals
- Voting rights for matters discussed during the Biennial IABS General Assembly (Elections, Constitutional changes
How to become a member
Individuals and organizations can apply to become a member of IABS by choosing the appropriate link below.
For an Individual Membership Application the applicant may fill in the online form.
Acknowledgement of acceptance along with instructions for initial Member login and access to member services will be returned in 1 to 2-weeks upon receipt of the application.