GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Credit Card or Bank Transfer. IABS uses Saferpay to securely process your online credit card payment. While we use personal information (such as name, address, phone, email address, organization name, and transaction identification) required to complete and review the transaction, we do not store credit card information since IABS processes transactions on a yearly basis exclusively.
IABS recognizes, respects, and protects the personal privacy rights of all participants. It is the policy of the Alliance to maintain members’ information in a confidential manner, and to provide reasonable levels of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of personal information. No method of transmission via the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. While we do try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing or via email. The address on the cancellation email must match the registration email address.
- Cancellations must be received by the date indicated on the meeting website to benefit from a 50% refund.
- After the cancellation date indicated on the meeting website, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your organization / company.
- Please note that there is no refund for no-shows.
- IABS reserves the right to cancel this conference at any time. In the event of conference cancellation, the full registration fee will be refunded.