3Rs implementation in veterinary vaccine batchrelease testing:
Current state-of-the-art and future opportunities
Asia Webinar – October 20, 2022
9:00 – 11:30AM CEST // 3:00 – 5:30PM GMT+8
Meeting objectives :
The webinar aims to outline the state-of-the-art non-animal approaches for veterinary vaccines batch-release testing. It includes information on the state of the deletion of obsolete safety testing, and about the current initiatives taken so far by European and Asian stakeholders on 3Rs implementation and regulatory acceptance.
This webinar is part of a series of events, webinars and a face-to-face workshop, to act as a collective venue of discussion and alignment on current and future opportunities to facilitate the implementation and global regulatory alignment of new non-animal batch release testing.
Speakers and Panelists:
– Rick Clayton – HealthforAnimals
– Florence Cliquet –National Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Safety (France), World Organization for Animal Health (WOAH)
– Silvia Fragoeiro – MSD Animal Health (MSD AH)
– Carmen Jungbäck – IABS-EU
– Catherine Lang – European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and Healthcare (EDQM)
– Wang Li Jong – Director of the Department of Service Management, China Institute of Veterinary Drug Control (IVDC)
– Corinne Philippe – HealthforAnimals
– Botond Siklódi – Ceva
– Brajesh Sing – MSD Animal Health (MSD AH)
– Paul Stickings – National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC)
– Catrina Stirling – Zoetis
– Anne Thomas – Zoetis
– Mariette Vandenberg – Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medecines Authority
– Laura Viviani – Animal-Free Safety Assesment (AFSA)
2022 event series co-organized by :
1. Overview about implementation and regulatory acceptance of non-animal testing in veterinary vaccines
2. Animal batch safety test: A case study on test deletion and (yet to be) global harmonization.
3. Regulatory batch release testing of veterinary vaccines. The view from the Chinese regulatory agency.
4. Rabies in vitro potency test
5. EDQM BSP130 – Validation of cell-based assays for in-process toxicity and antigenicity testing of Clostridium septicum vaccines
6. General toxicity test on Clostridials
7. Cl. Tetanus in vitro potency test (ELISA)
Thank you for their support :